- Documents consisted of forms filled with 23 questions by recruits when they were inducted into IS.
- Questions included: assumed name, birthplace, education level, extent of Sharia learning, previous jobs, recruiter, journey to IS, want to be suicide bombers or traditional fighters, etc.
- Sky news said files were passed on to them on memory stick stolen from head of IS’s internal security police by former disillusioned fighter.
- It will be easier to identify the suspects
- It will help in curbing terrorist incidents
- It will be easier for security forces to target them
- It will be boost to intelligence agencies